Angels for Orphans Foundation International was started by a group of Christians and it was fully registered as a Community Based Organization in Uganda, East Africa in the year 2019. This was due to the need to restore GREAT HOPE in the lives of Orphans, vulnerable youths, women and street children. We are looking at improving their lives by providing basics of life such as food, quality and affordable education, clothing, shelter, medical care attention, God’s love e.t.c
To restore GREAT HOPE among the Orphans, vulnerable children, vulnerable youths, women and people living with HIV/AIDS
To provide food, clothing, quality and affordable education, medical care attention, shelter, love and financial literacy skills among the orphans/children, vulnerable youths and women/widows.
1. To assure the orphans, other vulnerable children, youths and women/widows that God cares and loves them.
2. To provide basics of life to orphans, other vulnerable children, youths and women/widows such as food, clothing, quality and affordable education, medical care attention, shelter and God’s love.
3. To improve the household income and food to the target groups by imparting the practical life skills, financial literacy skills, encouragement and empowerment in terms of business start up capital.
4. To start and empowerment orphanage income generating activities which will give a sustainable plan for the on-going programs and activities even when donors have withdrawn.
5. To set up social service centers such as education centers/schools, sports centers, health centers, churches, vocational training centers, agricultural centers e.t.c
Our numbers that speak
Mubango village, Ssentema parish, Kakiri sub county, Busiro county, Wakiso District, Central region, Uganda.
P.o Box 110335 Kampala – Uganda, East Africa